Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Maple The Meadows
Athlone Grand Trunk
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Evergreen Sturgeon County South
Wellington Grand Trunk
Klarvatten Lake District
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Graydon Hill Heritage Valley
Rundle Heights Beverly
Paisley Heritage Valley
Calder Grand Trunk
Tamarack The Meadows
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Prince Charles Sherbrooke and Area
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Jasper Park Jasper Place