Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
Blue Quill Estates Kaskitayo
Bannerman Clareview / Hermitage
McCauley McCauley and Area
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
The Orchards at Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Heritage Valley Town Centre Area Heritage Valley
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Mayliewan Lake District
Riverdale McCauley and Area
Hays Ridge Heritage Valley
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
La Perle West Jasper Place
Ramsay Heights Riverbend