Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Blackburne Heritage Valley
Magrath Heights Terwillegar
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Overlanders Clareview / Hermitage
Kinokamau Plains Area Northwest Industrial
Rosslyn Grand Trunk
Dechene West Jasper Place
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Gold Bar Capilano and Area
Twin Brooks Kaskitayo
High Park Mayfield and Area
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Westridge Jasper Place
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Maple Ridge Maple Ridge and Area
Rural North East South Sturgeon Sturgeon County South