Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Graydon Hill Heritage Valley
Hairsine Clareview / Hermitage
York Casselman / Steele Heights
High Park Mayfield and Area
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Chambery Castle Downs / The Palisades
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Jackson Heights Millwoods
Calder Grand Trunk
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Athlone Grand Trunk
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Virginia Park Highlands
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Ozerna Lake District
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Kinokamau Plains Area Northwest Industrial
Tamarack The Meadows