Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Graydon Hill Heritage Valley
Baturyn Castle Downs / The Palisades
Canora Mayfield and Area
Tweddle Place Millwoods
Dechene West Jasper Place
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Elmwood Park Norwood
Rural South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Daly Grove Millwoods
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Walker Ellerslie / Summerside
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Oleskiw Jasper Place
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Hazeldean Argyll and Area
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate