Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Riverdale McCauley and Area
Capilano Capilano and Area
McCauley McCauley and Area
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Prince Rupert Kingsway
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Griesbach Castle Downs / The Palisades
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Sherwood Jasper Place
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Elmwood Jasper Place
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate
Lynnwood Jasper Place
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Glenwood Jasper Place