Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Terrace Heights Capilano and Area
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
McCauley McCauley and Area
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Calder Grand Trunk
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Glenwood Jasper Place
Fulton Place Capilano and Area
Strathcona Strathcona / Southgate