Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Belvedere Casselman / Steele Heights
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Overlanders Clareview / Hermitage
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Central McDougall Kingsway
Fulton Place Capilano and Area
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Baranow Castle Downs / The Palisades