Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Caernarvon Castle Downs / The Palisades
Wellington Grand Trunk
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Sherbrooke Sherbrooke and Area
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Kenilworth Bonnie Doon and Area
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
King Edward Park Argyll and Area