Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Daly Grove Millwoods
Cashman Heritage Valley
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Calder Grand Trunk
Terrace Heights Capilano and Area
Silver Berry The Meadows
Canon Ridge Clareview / Hermitage
Dechene West Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Beaumaris Castle Downs / The Palisades
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Queen Mary Park Kingsway
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Avonmore Argyll and Area
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Rideau Park Kaskitayo
Desrochers Heritage Valley