Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Kernohan Clareview / Hermitage
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
Argyll Argyll and Area
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Belle Rive Lake District
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Sherwood Jasper Place
Elmwood Jasper Place
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Calder Grand Trunk
Elmwood Park Norwood
Belvedere Casselman / Steele Heights
Klarvatten Lake District
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Carter Crest Riverbend