Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Glenwood Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Canora Mayfield and Area
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Argyll Argyll and Area
Virginia Park Highlands
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate
Grovenor Mayfield and Area
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Rosslyn Grand Trunk
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate