Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Heritage Valley Town Centre Area Heritage Valley
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Glenwood Jasper Place
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Desrochers Heritage Valley
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Trumpeter Area Big Lakes
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Hudson Castle Downs / The Palisades
Kensington Grand Trunk
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area