Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Dechene West Jasper Place
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Klarvatten Lake District
Kinokamau Plains Area Northwest Industrial
Charlesworth Ellerslie / Summerside
Wellington Grand Trunk
Elmwood Jasper Place
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Capilano Capilano and Area
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
Riverdale McCauley and Area
Wild Rose The Meadows
Keswick Area Windermere
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora