Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rutherford Heritage Valley
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Beacon Heights Beverly
Henderson Estates Riverbend
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Hays Ridge Heritage Valley
Beaumaris Castle Downs / The Palisades
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Carter Crest Riverbend
Avonmore Argyll and Area
Michaels Park Millwoods
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
Lymburn West Jasper Place
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley