Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Walker Ellerslie / Summerside
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Calder Grand Trunk
Westview Village Big Lakes
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Strathcona Strathcona / Southgate
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Laurel The Meadows
Klarvatten Lake District
Canon Ridge Clareview / Hermitage
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Larkspur The Meadows
McConachie Area Pilot Sound