Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Strathcona Strathcona / Southgate
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Queen Mary Park Kingsway
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Alberta Avenue Norwood