Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Silver Berry The Meadows
Charlesworth Ellerslie / Summerside
Calder Grand Trunk
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Walker Ellerslie / Summerside
Tamarack The Meadows
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Laurel The Meadows
Larkspur The Meadows
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades