Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Allard Heritage Valley
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Klarvatten Lake District
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Wild Rose The Meadows
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Westview Village Big Lakes
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Belvedere Casselman / Steele Heights
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Laurel The Meadows