Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Wild Rose The Meadows
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Rutherford Heritage Valley
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Canon Ridge Clareview / Hermitage
Silver Berry The Meadows
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Walker Ellerslie / Summerside
Laurel The Meadows
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Larkspur The Meadows
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Tamarack The Meadows
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Westview Village Big Lakes