Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Riverdale McCauley and Area
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Queen Mary Park Kingsway
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Glenwood Jasper Place
McCauley McCauley and Area
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
King Edward Park Argyll and Area
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place