Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Ozerna Lake District
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Glenwood Jasper Place
McCauley McCauley and Area
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Belle Rive Lake District
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Beacon Heights Beverly
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place