Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Glenwood Jasper Place
Canora Mayfield and Area
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Central McDougall Kingsway
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
McCauley McCauley and Area
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Hazeldean Argyll and Area
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Strathcona Strathcona / Southgate
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Queen Mary Park Kingsway