Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Donsdale West Jasper Place
High Park Mayfield and Area
Bulyea Heights Riverbend
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Cumberland Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Magrath Heights Terwillegar
Callaghan Heritage Valley
Baturyn Castle Downs / The Palisades
Larkspur The Meadows
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
McCauley McCauley and Area
Westbrook Estates Kaskitayo
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Evergreen Sturgeon County South