Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Terrace Heights Capilano and Area
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Hudson Castle Downs / The Palisades
Beverly Heights Beverly
Bannerman Clareview / Hermitage
Crawford Plains Millwoods
The Orchards at Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Schonsee Lake District
Tamarack The Meadows
Starling Big Lakes
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Overlanders Clareview / Hermitage