Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Charlesworth Ellerslie / Summerside
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Trumpeter Area Big Lakes
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Magrath Heights Terwillegar
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Evergreen Sturgeon County South
La Perle West Jasper Place
Callaghan Heritage Valley
Brander Gardens Riverbend
Mayliewan Lake District
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Hays Ridge Heritage Valley
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area