Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Bannerman Clareview / Hermitage
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Paisley Heritage Valley
Rosenthal Lewis Farms / The Grange
Rural North East Horse Hills Sturgeon County South
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Starling Big Lakes
Blue Quill Estates Kaskitayo
Schonsee Lake District
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Crawford Plains Millwoods
Bulyea Heights Riverbend
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Rutherford Heritage Valley
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend
Rural West Edgemont / Rural West
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Pollard Meadows Millwoods
Callingwood North West Jasper Place