Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Baranow Castle Downs / The Palisades
Kensington Grand Trunk
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
Michaels Park Millwoods
Fulton Place Capilano and Area
Mayliewan Lake District
Rural North East Horse Hills Sturgeon County South
Bannerman Clareview / Hermitage
McCauley McCauley and Area
Aspen Gardens Kaskitayo
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate