Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
High Park Mayfield and Area
York Casselman / Steele Heights
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Capilano Capilano and Area
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Laurier Heights Laurier
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Beaumaris Castle Downs / The Palisades