Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Gold Bar Capilano and Area
Lee Ridge Millwoods
Virginia Park Highlands
Riverdale McCauley and Area
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Carter Crest Riverbend