Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Grovenor Mayfield and Area
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate
Queen Mary Park Kingsway
Strathcona Strathcona / Southgate
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
McCauley McCauley and Area
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Boyle Street McCauley and Area