Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Canora Mayfield and Area
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Hazeldean Argyll and Area
King Edward Park Argyll and Area
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Sherwood Jasper Place
Prince Charles Sherbrooke and Area
McCauley McCauley and Area
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Rideau Park Kaskitayo
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate