Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rural North East Horse Hills Sturgeon County South
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Matt Berry Pilot Sound
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Keswick Area Windermere
Eaux Claires Lake District
Henderson Estates Riverbend
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Rural North East North Sturgeon Sturgeon County North
Aspen Gardens Kaskitayo
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Starling Big Lakes
Winterburn Industrial West Big Lakes
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Beacon Heights Beverly
Athlone Grand Trunk
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Hawks Ridge Big Lakes