Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Calder Grand Trunk
Baturyn Castle Downs / The Palisades
Callaghan Heritage Valley
Laurier Heights Laurier
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Prince Charles Sherbrooke and Area
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Crawford Plains Millwoods
Kernohan Clareview / Hermitage
Beverly Heights Beverly
La Perle West Jasper Place
Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
York Casselman / Steele Heights
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange