Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Paisley Heritage Valley
Kinokamau Plains Area Northwest Industrial
Hawks Ridge Big Lakes
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Mill Woods Town Centre Millwoods
Hays Ridge Heritage Valley
Charlesworth Ellerslie / Summerside
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Dechene West Jasper Place
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Calder Grand Trunk
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Kernohan Clareview / Hermitage
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Wild Rose The Meadows
Twin Brooks Kaskitayo
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange