Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Griesbach Castle Downs / The Palisades
Sherwood Jasper Place
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Fulton Place Capilano and Area
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Laurel The Meadows
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Carter Crest Riverbend
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Beverly Heights Beverly
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Schonsee Lake District
Kensington Grand Trunk
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Mill Woods Town Centre Millwoods