Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
La Perle West Jasper Place
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Grovenor Mayfield and Area
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Twin Brooks Kaskitayo
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange