Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Ozerna Lake District
Hudson Castle Downs / The Palisades
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
York Casselman / Steele Heights
Sherbrooke Sherbrooke and Area
Brander Gardens Riverbend
Beverly Heights Beverly
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Carter Crest Riverbend
Belvedere Casselman / Steele Heights
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
Daly Grove Millwoods
Terra Losa West Jasper Place