Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Kenilworth Bonnie Doon and Area
Kensington Grand Trunk
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Chambery Castle Downs / The Palisades
McCauley McCauley and Area
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Capilano Capilano and Area
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Mayfield Mayfield and Area