Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Callaghan Heritage Valley
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Silver Berry The Meadows
Eaux Claires Lake District
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
Belle Rive Lake District
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Griesbach Castle Downs / The Palisades
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Lago Lindo Lake District