Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Cavanagh Heritage Valley
Rosenthal Lewis Farms / The Grange
Klarvatten Lake District
Cashman Heritage Valley
Crawford Plains Millwoods
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Wild Rose The Meadows
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Hairsine Clareview / Hermitage
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Laurier Heights Laurier
Elmwood Jasper Place
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Belle Rive Lake District
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Carter Crest Riverbend
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend