Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Athlone Grand Trunk
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Beacon Heights Beverly
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Avonmore Argyll and Area
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Crawford Plains Millwoods
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Beverly Heights Beverly
Lee Ridge Millwoods
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Donsdale West Jasper Place
King Edward Park Argyll and Area
Westridge Jasper Place
Potter Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage