Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
York Casselman / Steele Heights
Sherwood Jasper Place
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Avonmore Argyll and Area
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
McCauley McCauley and Area
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Calder Grand Trunk
Beacon Heights Beverly
King Edward Park Argyll and Area