Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Elmwood Park Norwood
Prince Charles Sherbrooke and Area
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Hudson Castle Downs / The Palisades
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Tweddle Place Millwoods
Mayliewan Lake District
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
High Park Mayfield and Area
Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights