Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Charlesworth Ellerslie / Summerside
Brintnell Pilot Sound
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Rural South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Rural North East Horse Hills Sturgeon County South
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Matt Berry Pilot Sound
Argyll Argyll and Area
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Athlone Grand Trunk
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Sherbrooke Sherbrooke and Area
Calder Grand Trunk
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Ritchie Argyll and Area