Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
Beverly Heights Beverly
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Lymburn West Jasper Place
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Aldergrove West Jasper Place
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley
Prince Rupert Kingsway
Westridge Jasper Place
Rural North East North Sturgeon Sturgeon County North
Oleskiw Jasper Place
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Athlone Grand Trunk
Trumpeter Area Big Lakes
Wellington Grand Trunk
Keswick Area Windermere