Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Mayliewan Lake District
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Laurel The Meadows
Dechene West Jasper Place
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Trumpeter Area Big Lakes
Spruce Avenue Kingsway
Canon Ridge Clareview / Hermitage
McCauley McCauley and Area
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Calder Grand Trunk
Chambery Castle Downs / The Palisades
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Eaux Claires Lake District
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Elmwood Park Norwood
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Cumberland Castle Downs / The Palisades
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Rundle Heights Beverly
Kensington Grand Trunk