Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Beacon Heights Beverly
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Rural South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Rural West Edgemont / Rural West
Chambery Castle Downs / The Palisades
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Pollard Meadows Millwoods
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Rosenthal Lewis Farms / The Grange
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
Heritage Valley Town Centre Area Heritage Valley
McLeod Casselman / Steele Heights
Argyll Argyll and Area
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Hudson Castle Downs / The Palisades
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage