Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rural South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Rundle Heights Beverly
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Winterburn Industrial West Big Lakes
The Orchards at Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
La Perle West Jasper Place
Aster The Meadows
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Elsinore Castle Downs / The Palisades
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Cy Becker Pilot Sound
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Belle Rive Lake District
Prince Charles Sherbrooke and Area
Edmonton South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Dechene West Jasper Place