Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Brintnell Pilot Sound
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Hawks Ridge Big Lakes
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
The Orchards at Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Sifton Park Clareview / Hermitage
Westridge Jasper Place
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Argyll Argyll and Area
Glenridding Ravine Windermere
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Belmead West Jasper Place
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Cashman Heritage Valley
Glenridding Heights Windermere