Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
La Perle West Jasper Place
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange
Aldergrove West Jasper Place
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Sherwood Jasper Place
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Elmwood Jasper Place
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Dechene West Jasper Place
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Lymburn West Jasper Place