Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Dechene West Jasper Place
Oleskiw Jasper Place
La Perle West Jasper Place
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Westridge Jasper Place
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Laurier Heights Laurier
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Belmead West Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Gariepy West Jasper Place
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Lymburn West Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Summerlea West Jasper Place