Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Belmead West Jasper Place
Glenwood Jasper Place
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Laurier Heights Laurier
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Dechene West Jasper Place
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
La Perle West Jasper Place
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Potter Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place
Granville Lewis Farms / The Grange
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Sherwood Jasper Place