Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
The Hamptons Lewis Farms / The Grange
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Westridge Jasper Place
Rosenthal Lewis Farms / The Grange
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Potter Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Lymburn West Jasper Place
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Elmwood Jasper Place
Sherwood Jasper Place
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Glenwood Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Cameron Heights West Jasper Place