Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Rideau Park Kaskitayo
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Blue Quill Estates Kaskitayo
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Edgemont Edgemont / Rural West
Bulyea Heights Riverbend
Glenridding Heights Windermere
Allard Heritage Valley
Anthony Henday Terwillegar Riverbend + Terwillegar
Cavanagh Heritage Valley
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley