Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Desrochers Heritage Valley
Twin Brooks Kaskitayo
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Edmonton South West Windermere
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
Pleasantview Strathcona / Southgate
Terwillegar Towne Terwillegar
Bulyea Heights Riverbend
Cashman Heritage Valley
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Stillwater Edgemont / Rural West
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
Blackmud Creek Heritage Valley