Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Lendrum Place Strathcona / Southgate
Chappelle Area Heritage Valley
Carter Crest Riverbend
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Lansdowne Strathcona / Southgate
Richford Heritage Valley
The Uplands Edgemont / Rural West
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Graydon Hill Heritage Valley
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Empire Park Strathcona / Southgate
Edmonton South West Windermere
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate
Glenridding Heights Windermere
Cashman Heritage Valley
Desrochers Heritage Valley
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend
Henderson Estates Riverbend