Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Avonmore Argyll and Area
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Lee Ridge Millwoods
Hazeldean Argyll and Area
Ritchie Argyll and Area
King Edward Park Argyll and Area
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Tweddle Place Millwoods
Argyll Argyll and Area
Michaels Park Millwoods
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area