Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Wild Rose The Meadows
The Orchards at Ellerslie Ellerslie / Summerside
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Kenilworth Bonnie Doon and Area
Aster The Meadows
Crawford Plains Millwoods
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Fulton Place Capilano and Area
Laurel The Meadows
Idylwylde Bonnie Doon and Area
Strathearn Bonnie Doon and Area
Terrace Heights Capilano and Area
Capilano Capilano and Area
Tamarack The Meadows