Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Canora Mayfield and Area
Elsinore Castle Downs / The Palisades
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Hawks Ridge Big Lakes
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
High Park Mayfield and Area
Kinokamau Plains Area Northwest Industrial
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Kinglet Gardens Big Lakes
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Grovenor Mayfield and Area
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Trumpeter Area Big Lakes
Sherbrooke Sherbrooke and Area
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Carlisle Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rosslyn Grand Trunk
Albany Castle Downs / The Palisades
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
Baranow Castle Downs / The Palisades
Starling Big Lakes
Rural West Big Lake Big Lakes