Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Forest Heights Capilano and Area
Canossa Castle Downs / The Palisades
Baturyn Castle Downs / The Palisades
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Elmwood Park Norwood
Westbrook Estates Kaskitayo
Maple Ridge Maple Ridge and Area
Terwillegar South Terwillegar
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Kenilworth Bonnie Doon and Area
Daly Grove Millwoods
Edmonton South East Ellerslie / Summerside
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Calder Grand Trunk