Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
McCauley McCauley and Area
Glenridding Heights Windermere
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Griesbach Castle Downs / The Palisades
Cumberland Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rural North East South Sturgeon Sturgeon County South
Sherbrooke Sherbrooke and Area
Rundle Heights Beverly
Miller Casselman / Steele Heights
Carter Crest Riverbend
Westmount Westmount / North Glenora
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Belle Rive Lake District
Heritage Valley Area Heritage Valley
Aspen Gardens Kaskitayo
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Stillwater Edgemont / Rural West
Rutherford Heritage Valley
Ritchie Argyll and Area