Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Athlone Grand Trunk
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Pollard Meadows Millwoods
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Ottewell Bonnie Doon and Area
Keswick Area Windermere
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Evergreen Sturgeon County South
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Rutherford Heritage Valley
Cy Becker Pilot Sound
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Windermere Area Windermere
Rural West Big Lake Big Lakes