- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Expect to be impressed! This open concept 2 bedroom 2 bath condo located in Edmonton's North West is the perfect property for down-sizers and those looking for a maintenance free lifestyle. The floor plan showcases a open kitchen, dinning room, and living room. Beautiful laminate flooring runs from the kitchen into the living room and dinning room. The kitchen is elegantly finished with timeless dark cabinetry with deep drawers, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting. The spacious living room is filled with natural light from the south facing large sliding glass patio doors. In the master bedroom there is a large walk in closet and 4-peice ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is ideal size for a guest room or office. This property is roughed in for central air conditioning. The underground heated parking stall includes a storage unit in front of the stall. All this located close to major thoroughfares, shopping, schools, and a quick commute to downtown.
Courtesy of Ryan Gillen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate