- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RIVER VALLEY AND DOWNTOWN VIEWS from this 1400 sq.ft. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in McDOUGALL PLACE. Conveniently located a few blocks from the LRT, river valley trails, Ice District, trendy 104th Street and quick access to the U of A. North and east exposures. This floor plan features a large living room and dining room with river valley views, kitchen with an eating area. 4 piece bathroom next to the second bedroom. Large master bedroom with a 3 piece ensuite bathroom. Recently upgraded with laminate flooring, baseboards and paint. Included is the fridge, ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, all window coverings and INSUITE WASHER AND DRYER. TWO TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING UNITS #94 and #95 with a storage shed. The condo fee includes heat, water, power and building amenities which include an exercise room, party room and visitor parking. Shows very well.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate