- Building Type:
- Detached Condo
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
if you are seeking a lifestyle solution which is Maintenance-free living in a safe community, Welcome to THE PALMS at LAUREL. These BARE-LAND condo are just like a single family, but maintenance free. This unit fully finished with 1475sqft of living space has DOUBLE Attached Garage. Main floor offers 9ft ceiling, large living room with foyer, U-Shaped kitchen with huge walk-in pantry, half bath, and 9'X12 dining area. Granite/quartz counter tops through out the house. Upstairs offers a huge master bedroom with 3pc ensuite and walk in closet. 2 other good size rooms share a common bath. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs. INTERIOR PICTURES ARE OF THE SHOWHOME, NOT THE ACTUAL UNIT 2. Still time to select your interior colors and design it to your lifestyle. Our homes are designed for a private community of like-minded families. You can expect snow removal on roads, sidewalks and driveways in the winter months, and all yard maintenance in the spring, summer, and fall.
Courtesy of Namandeep Kular
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate