- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investor Alert! Priced at lot value. Fix, or tear down to build your dream home. A number of infill projects have been completed on the same street over the years. Zoned RF3. 125 X 33 ft lot. Great location close to Nait and downtown. Priced to move. Sold As Is.
Courtesy of Samia Seifeddine
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty