- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention INVESTORS looking for a cash flowing property, or a NEW HOME BUYER looking for a mortgage helping suite! Professionally renovated extensively! Located in the mature community of Glengarry, this property features a 3 bedroom, fully renovated suite upstairs with a brand new white kitchen, soft close cabinetry, quartz countertop, tile backsplash & brand new Samsung SS appliances; brand new tile & laminate flooring, and fully renovated bathroom. The suites have separate entrances, furnaces, and laundry facilities.The basement offers a fully renovated three bedroom legal suite (permitted by the City of Edmonton) with tons of value added features like sound and fire barrier, over-sized closets, kitchen with soft close cabinetry & quartz countertops, brand new bathroom and luxury vinyl plank flooring. Other features include new windows throughout, newer roof (2014), double detached garage, and new plumbing!Brochure
Courtesy of Laryssa Banks
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate